ProWorld’s customizable group programs and internships are an excellent way to add value to your company or social group. Our programs give companies the chance to:
Business and Service Groups
- Foster social responsibility in your company
- Foster teamwork in a truly hands-on environment
- Reward employees with a once in a lifetime experience
- Provide an alternative sabbatical that will inspire employees
- Find new and exciting training and development opportunities
ProWorld will also design a program for service groups that already devote themselves to the greater good, but are looking for a new experience abroad.
- Contribute to sustainable development
- Reward those volunteers who have gone above and beyond
- Build cross-cultural relationships
- Support individual volunteer's efforts abroad
- Add value to your group through an understanding of global issues
ProWorld’s group programs in Peru, Belize, and Mexico provide fully-funded hands-on development work in healthcare, the environment and social and economic development. From rural health outreach to park maintenance to construction of schools, clinics, and community centers, our projects are guided by host communities and tailored to your interests. We also provide pre-trip support and materials, intensive on-site orientation, daily staff support, group living that helps to build your team beyond the projects, customized cultural and adventure excursions that show you places tourists often miss, three meals a day prepared by local cooks, and extensive liability coverage.
ProWorld’s 2 to 48 week internships are a chance at an alternative sabbatical for your employees. Interns work on a fully-funded individual or small group development project in healthcare, the environment, or social and economic development. The internship gives the employee a chance to give back in an area where they are an expert, while providing sustainable development for the host community. Internships also include on-site orientation, full room and board with a homestay family, Spanish classes in Peru and Mexico, cultural and adventure excursions, regular staff check-ins and support, and health and travel insurance.